So confession. The skirt is actually black, but it has a greyish tint in person and in photos. It’s what I call an ‘ashy black’. It has a splice detail that is super sexy yet still demure. I bought it from ASOS. And guess what! ASOS has a sustainable fashion line! Yep! That’s not a typo. Several actually. I’d never shopped there before (confession number 2) until I discovered their little secret.You can browse their entire eco-fashion selection here. Prepare to be blown away by the variety of ethical products they carry. It’s better than my other fave H&M! In the coming weeks I’ll be sharing my favorite Fall styles from ASOS’s eco brands. I’m really excited because I know you are going to love them. And if you are still looking for the perfect X-mas gift, I highly recommend you check out ASOS eco brands sale!
You Might Also Enjoy: How to Gradually Build A Sustainable Wardrobe
So about the outfit above…
- ASOS High Neck Sweater – This soft grey sweater is a two-fer, with a twin in a nude blush color. They are made from recycled yarn and I love them. They will keep me warm in the winter, and the neutral colors pair well with all my other winter basics. Can’t beat a two for one package, these basic v-neck long sleeves are a must as well. I love this striped sweater as well.
- ASOS Soft Midi Skirt with Splices – Love this skirt. Runs very small in the waist. I’m a size two and I had to ship mine back for a four.So if you don’t have a super tiny waist, I suggest going up one size.
- Made Triangle Pendant Necklace – This brand is also from ASOS. Made produces minimalist jewelry while maintaining sustainable practices. This silver one is on sale too!
- About MADE:” Made is a fashion accessories brand, which creates beautifully unique, hand-made product in their African workshop. Made teaches new skills and provides sustainable opportunities for all our Kenyan employees.”
- Chinese Laundry Biggest Lace-up Pumps– My go-to shoe for Fall! Plus it’s on sale!
- Rhinestone Purse I’ve had for years but here’s a similar style I love!
Don’t forget to sign up for my mailing list for sneak peaks of what’s happening on the blog, giveaway details, and special offers from my favorite eco-friendly brands!